Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Lovely Family

I'm was married on 20 August 2005 with my wife Norulakma Mohd Juhan. We have 1 child after my wife had 3 miscarriages before. He’s name Khair Isyraf Bin Khair Razman born on 17 January 2008 at Kuantan Medical Centre sharp at 5 a.m.

I was at the labour room waiting and giving support for my wife to deliver the baby ( Iysraf )… when I heard the cried and saw the cute baby born, I was very very happy. At the end.. I’m become a father… huhuhu… my wife also happy after waiting 3 years to have a child. Now it’s become a true. Alhamdulillah, now I’m very excited to be a father for my son…

Now Isyraf just around to 6 month old for this coming Thursday… he’s very active and sometime mad me ‘angry’. He's like a car like his father also... heheh.. coz when he was cried I have to get him into the car and automatically become silent and starting smile and laugh.. fuhhhhh...